I have never been a good student to take tests and exams. My
hands get sweaty, my knees get wobbly and my back gets stiff. I tend to cram
and cram the night before and try to remember on the day of the test. The best thing I did was just get through it
and pushed myself to attend as many classes as I could.
I coordinated my very
full schedule by allowing myself time with the kids, time to myself and time to
study. What is different this time
around is that, I feel not only motivated but I know I can do this. What I learned from this class is that, I have
the tools that I need to make sure I do my best. This term I didn’t do as well as I should because
of outside factors but it did give me the drive to really deal with problems
head on and find ways to overcome them. I quit quitting and got started at starting.
Now that this semester is at the end, I find myself disappointed
that I had to defer a few of my final exams because of my family circumstance
but I know these options are available for students who find themselves in this
predicament. Life happens and we learn
not only our limits but also what we are unlimited in. I have unlimited support from my dad and my
family and I have but limits on how long I let problems keep me down. The challenges that I faced this semester
will only be a moment in time as life keeps going onto the next semester. I know that I have what it takes and I will
do better next semester.

No comments:
Post a Comment